That’s a little pathetic
Why do adults think “So what’s your major? Oh, and what are you going to do with that?” is acceptable small talk
What am I going to do with my degree? Hang it on the wall and cry, probably
Tyson the Swan
Tyson will attack you if you come within a two-mile stretch of the Grand Union Canal in Bugbrooke, Northamptonshire. Joe Davies learned this the hard way and capsized.
*headstrong by trapt plays*
Jessica Hische and Paul Buckley have collaborated on an exciting new project, a series of cover designs for classic literature featuring Jessica’s Drop Caps. The first six titles, below, look pretty amazing.
- Pride And Prejudice by Jane Auesten.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- My Antonia by Willa Cather.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- Middlemarch by George Eliot.
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
Check you favorite one here: http://amzn.to/KcgDnT